Click to Follow

How do I get the papers to you?

There are numerous ways. You can mail them to us, overnight them, fax them to 800-204-3299 or email them.  If you need the originals served, then send via United States Postal Service or via overnight carrier. Our operators can assist you as to where to send or overnight your documents.